EASTERN CAPE’S PREMIER MTB EVENT
Join us for a truly unique journey on your mountain bike along the beautiful Garden Route
The 2021 Prudential PE PLETT
The 9th staging of this incredible event will start on Thursday 4 February from the magnificent Woodridge School, just 25mins drive from PE, and finish 4 days later down the famous Otter’s Trail into Nature’s Valley.
We have combined the previous Tough and Lite routes into one route for everybody. We are not targeting the Racing Snakes but more the keen mountain biker who wants a great ride and to be in the village by 1pm and enjoy an afternoon of chilling and bonding. Distances will average at 75km with elevations under 1500m per day.
Rider packages include:
- 3 nights Luxury tent accommodation (Thurs/Fri/Sat) – this includes beds, bedding, side table with lamp & chairs – Teams share a tent, Solo’s get their own
- All meals (Lunch & Supper on Thursday; Breakfast, Lunch & Supper on Friday & Saturday; Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday)
- Free Beer & Wine in Race Village
- A village jam packed with great grub, yoga & stretch classes, live entertainment, massages, bike wash & mechanics, bike swap out facility, etc
- Great Goodie Bag including official Prudential PE PLETT merchandise
- Full Medical backup and Chopper on standby
- Transport of your luggage from village to village
TRAINING PLAN PACKAGE
Enter before 31 May 2020 for the following deal:
Start your training plan today with our qualified coaches. With specific athlete management software that will be used to track and analyse your performance. Custom workouts designed to ensure you #KeepTheCadence throughout your prep throughout the year as you build-up to this unique journey.
50% Deposit required on Entry, Balance by 1 December
UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE
We would encourage all riders or potential riders to contact us through our email address only. This mail will be circulated to the correct person within Red Cherry Events and a response to your enquiry within 48hrs is guaranteed.
156 Villiers Rd, Walmer
PO Box 15710, Emerald Hill
Port Elizabeth - 6011
Tel +27 (0) 41 581 5335
Fax +27 (0) 41 581 5334
Email – email@example.com
8 Repens Rd, Paradyskloof
PO Box 12083, Die Boord
Stellenbosch - 7613
Cell +27 (0) 82 691 3515