An Adventure of Note!
The 2021 edition will see some exciting new changes and additions to this wonderful 4-day event. With no pressure of a time bar on the Prudential PE PLETT, even a social mountain biker can complete this epic journey.
To enhance the experience, the organisers have made the following significant changes for the 2021 event:
Every entry includes a magnificent 3mx3m Luxury tent, with real beds, fresh linen, bedside table with lamp & chairs on the verandah.
A combination of the best tracks from the Tough and Lite routes into one unbelievable route will get all 200 riders to have the same experience.
TRAINING PLAN PACKAGE
Enter before 30 May 2020 for the following deal:
Start your training plan today with the team from the Red Cherry Events. We have created a training plan to help all riders on their journey to finishing this truly unique stage race.
50% Deposit required by 31 May to continue on your plan, Balance by 1 December.
All Rider packages include:
- 3 nights Luxury tent accommodation (Thurs/Fri/Sat) – this includes beds, bedding, side table with lamp & chairs – Teams share a tent, Solo’s get their own
- All meals (Lunch & Supper on Thursday; Breakfast, Lunch & Supper on Friday & Saturday; Breakfast & Lunch on Sunday)
- Free Beer & Wine in Race Village
- A village jam packed with great grub, yoga & stretch classes, live entertainment, massages, bike wash & mechanics, bike swap out facility, etc
- An awesome Prudential PE Plett Goodie Bag (our goodie bag reputation precedes us)
- Great Upgrade packages
- Great Additional Services options
- Transport of your essential luggage from village to village (each rider is provided with a black box to pack)
Team Entry : R15 900
Solo Entry : R10 900
We would encourage all riders or potential riders to contact us through our email address only. This mail will be circulated to the correct person within Red Cherry Events and a response to your enquiry within 48hrs is guaranteed.
156 Villiers Rd, Walmer
PO Box 15710, Emerald Hill
Port Elizabeth - 6011
Tel +27 (0) 41 581 5335
Fax +27 (0) 41 581 5334
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Repens Rd, Paradyskloof
PO Box 12083, Die Boord
Stellenbosch - 7613
Cell +27 (0) 82 691 3515