UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE
All upgrades can be added during the entry process for the 2021 Prudential PE PLETT
Wednesday Night – Pre-event
Limited pre-event tented accommodation will be available at
Woodridge for R750 p.p.
- Dinner on night of Registration.
- 3 man tent with mattresses and bedding (teams will share a tent).
- Breakfast on Day 1 before Start.
Spots are limited – booking is essential
NO HASSLES PACKAGE
- We will pick you up at the PE Airport on Wednesday and transfer you to start at the Woodridge school. Our shuttle leaves at 13:30.
- Tented Accommodation at Woodridge school.
- Dinner on Wednesday and Breakfast on Thursday at Woodridge.
- On Sunday we will transfer you back to PE airport for your connecting flights.
R 1500 (VAT incl) each.
Please Note: You’ll need to arrive in PE on 3 February by 12:30 and make sure to book your outbound flight on the 7th of February for after 17:00. Please let us know if you will be flying with your bike or sending it separately.
Hotel Accommodation for all 3 nights
Village 1 – Humansdorp- we look for accommodation in and around Humansdorp
Village 2 – Suiderland – same accommodation as previous night in Humansdorp area.
Village 3 – Tsitsikamma – we book at the Tsitsikamma Lodge.
All meals will be served in Race Village. There will be shuttles running between race village and accommodation at set intervals – usually 13:00; 15:30; 18:00 and 20:30 (after race briefing).
R3 800 (VAT incl) p.p
SECURE TRANSPORT FOR YOUR VEHICLE
We take your vehicle from the start at Woodridge School and transfer it to the end in Natures valley.
- Your vehicle will be safely driven.
- Secure parking at the Finish.
- Please ensure vehicle is fully fueled & cash available for Toll fee (approx R60).
Keys must be dropped off at registration on the morning of Stage 1.
Cost R850 per vehicle
Daily check includes the following:
- resetting of gears (checking chain/cassette/blade wear/replacing of cables if needed)
- re-aligning brakes (checking pads for wear)
- checking all bolts
- ride to see all working
- includes all labour charges if a part is fitted but any parts required will be charged separately
R 1300 per bicycle, for 3 days.
Daily Bike Wash for all 4 days, provided by Lorraine School Cycling Club
R 400 per bicycle, for 4 days.
We would encourage all riders or potential riders to contact us through our email address only. This mail will be circulated to the correct person within Red Cherry Events and a response to your enquiry within 48hrs is guaranteed.
22 Hayfield Roads
Howick - 3290
Cell: +28 (0) 73 018 5915
156 Villiers Rd, Walmer
PO Box 15710, Emerald Hill
Port Elizabeth - 6011
Tel +27 (0) 41 581 5335
Fax +27 (0) 41 581 5334
Email – email@example.com
8 Repens Rd, Paradyskloof
PO Box 12083, Die Boord
Stellenbosch - 7613
Cell +27 (0) 82 691 3515