UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Wednesday Night – Pre-event
Limited pre-event tented accommodation will be available at
Kurland at R550 p.p.
– Dinner on night of Registration.
– 3 man tent with mattresses (1 per team – please remember your bedding).
– Breakfast on Day 1 before Start.
Luxury Tent Upgrade
Do you want a little more comfort on your race? Prudential PE PLETT 2019 saw the introduction of Luxury Tents – and they were a hit!
For 2020, we have 25 spacious 3-man tents available. Tall enough to stand up in and complete with beds, duvets, pillows, bedside table with lamp and chairs.
Book it at R4, 950 per tent.
Numbers are limited & booking is essential.
Accommodation for all 3 nights
Village 1 – Tsitsikamma – we book at the Tsitsikamma Lodge.
Village 2 – Suiderland – we look for accommodation in and around Humansdorp.
Village 3 – Zuurbron – same accommodation as previous night in Humansdorp area.
All meals will be served in Race Village. There will be shuttles running between race village and accommodation at set intervals – usually 13:00; 15:30; 18:00 and 20:30 (after race briefing).
R3 800 (VAT incl) p.p
NO HASSLES PACKAGE
1. We will pick you up at the PE Airport on Wednesday and transfer you to start at the Kurland Polo Field. Our shuttle leaves at 12pm.
2. Tented Accommodation at Kurland – please bring your own bedding.
3. All meals, namely Supper (Wednesday) and Breakfast (Thursday) at Kurland.
4. On Sunday after the Crossways Finish, we will transfer you back to PE airport for your connecting flights.
R 1500 (VAT incl) each.
Please Note: You’ll have to arrive in PE on 5 February by 10:30 and please make sure to book your outbound flight on the 9th of February after 15:00. Please let us know if you will be flying with your bike or sending it separately.
We would encourage all riders or potential riders to contact us through our email address only. This mail will be circulated to the correct person within Red Cherry Adventures and a response to email enquiry will be guaranteed within 48hrs.
156 Villiers Rd, Walmer
PO Box 15710, Emerald Hill
Port Elizabeth - 6011
Tel +27 (0) 41 581 5335
Fax +27 (0) 41 581 5334
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Repens Rd, Paradyskloof
PO Box 12083, Die Boord
Stellenbosch - 7613
Cell +27 (0) 82 691 3515