With the growing demand for E-bikes in South Africa, we thought it was only right to introduce an E-Bike category to the 2020 Prudential PE PLETT.
The Prudential PE PLETT now has its own E-Bike class and we already have riders looking forward to the adventure and the awesome journey through state forests, 4 Bike parks and private farms as we weave our way from Plett to PE over 4 mind blowing days. It’s not a Race but a ride so the onus is on you to get through to the end .
The Deal is:
- You have your very own E Bike class
- We have 1 Battery swop-out station en route. (Optional but not essential)
- Battery charging station in village each night
- Choice of Solo or Team.
- Team entry – 1 rider can ride with a normal bike but not in results.
- You can choose to ride either The Tough One or the LITE and you can alternate on different days if you want. The LITE distances range from 56km to 74km per day and The Tough One from 71km to 93km.
Having an extra battery is not essential. Riders can conserve and run on economy mode to ensure they make it to the end with some juice to spare. Check out the routes below to plan your battery strategy for each day.
Our focus is fun and with all beer and wine sponsored, live music, great food and a village vibe of note … This is one not to miss
Entries are open until 25 January 2020. Entries after 15 December will not be eligible for the Goodie Bag
Check out the routes below
We would encourage all riders or potential riders to contact us through our email address only. This mail will be circulated to the correct person within Red Cherry Adventures and a response to email enquiry will be guaranteed within 48hrs.
156 Villiers Rd, Walmer
PO Box 15710, Emerald Hill
Port Elizabeth - 6011
Tel +27 (0) 41 581 5335
Fax +27 (0) 41 581 5334
Email – email@example.com
8 Repens Rd, Paradyskloof
PO Box 12083, Die Boord
Stellenbosch - 7613
Cell +27 (0) 82 691 3515