With the growing demand for E-bikes in South Africa, we thought it was only right to introduce an E-Bike category to the 2021 Prudential PE PLETT.
The Prudential PE PLETT now has its own E-Bike class and we already have riders looking forward to the adventure and the awesome journey through state forests, 4 Bike parks and private farms as we weave our way from Plett to PE over 4 mind blowing days. It’s not a Race but a ride so the onus is on you to get through to the end .
How it works:
- You have your very own E Bike class
- We have 1 Battery swop-out station en route. (Optional but not essential)
- Battery charging station in village each night
- Choice of Solo or Team.
- Team entry – 1 rider can ride with a normal bike but not in results.
Having an extra battery is not essential. Riders can conserve and run on economy mode to ensure they make it to the end with some juice to spare. Check out the routes below to plan your battery strategy for each day.
Our focus is fun and with all beer and wine sponsored, live music, great food and a village vibe of note … This is one not to miss
- Percentage of entries sold 93% 93%