Entry Procedure for the 2018 edition of PEPlett.
- team of 2: R12,900
- solo riders: R7,900
CSA license is required - if you do not have a licence, temporary licenses can be purchased for R140 per person for the 4-day event.
Click on the links below to enter. Payments via Credit Card and EFT accepted.
The 2018 event will be staged from Plett to PE .
The Team/Solo standard package consists of the following:
Official Race Garment and Race Finisher's T-shirt
3 Delicious meals per day (Vegetarian options available)
Tented Village (A spacious 3-man tent per team + comfortable mattresses)
Hot showers, clean accessible toilets.
Free Beers and wine
Transport of your essential luggage from village to village
- Open Men 19+ *OM
- Open Women 19+ *OW
- Open Mixed 19+ *OX
- Sub Vet Men 30 - 39 *SV
- Vet Men 40 - 49 *VM
- Master Men 50+ *MM
Sub Vets 30 to 39 years old
Both riders to be between 30 and 39 on 31 Dec 2017.
Both riders to be between 40 and 49 on 31 Dec 2017.
Both riders to be 50 or older on 31 Dec 2017.
Big New Rule
From 1 Jan 2016 riders caught for doping and convicted will face a lifetime ban from PEPlett with no exception. Riders who were banned before this date will be able to ride as we cannot undo the hazy past but we can try be part of a clean future.
- Substitution can be done without charge till 31 December 2017, thereafter you'll be charged R150 per person.
- Any substitution of a substitute, will incur the charge of R150 per substitution, regardless of when the substitution was/is requested.
Riders wanting to cancel will forfeit the following part of their entry fee:
– 25% of entry fee will be retained for admin costs and the balance refunded if written notice is received 8 months before the event.
– 50% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received 6 months before .
– 25% of the entry fee will be refunded if written notice is received 3 months before.
– 45 days or less 0% will be refunded but riders will however still be able to receive their goody bags.
– No refunds on extras