Cornerstone Bike Service
Cornerstone is the official Bike Assistance partner for PEPLETT 2018. They will be providing pre-booked service plans. As part of the pre-booked service plan, they will perform a race check-over at the end of Stages 1, 2 and 3.
Check includes the following:
- resetting of gears (checking chain/cassette/blade wear/ replacing of cables if needed)
- re-aligning brakes (checking pads for wear)
- checking all bolts
- ride to see all working
- includes all labour charges if a part is fitted but parts will be charged separately
- Parts required during service.
- Bike wash. This is separate to the service package and can be booked at registration.
- R 1200 per bicycle, for 3 days.
Should you accept Cornerstone's offer, please fill in the form with details about your bike specs to make sure we have compatible parts for your bike.
Dennis du Toit
t: +27 21 863 0670
125 Main Road, Paarl
7646, South Africa